1567 Pilgrim Drive Stow, Ohio 330-688-7872
- Our goals for the 4/5 year old class are to provide age-appropriate learning experiences, reinforce socialization skills, introduce problem solving and developing self-confidence. We work to prepare the children for kindergarten in math, language arts, science and social studies, according to the state early learning content standards, in fun and engaging ways that foster creativity and independence. Small group learning centers allow for individual attention.
- Children should be four years old by August 1: individual exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Classes meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Two session options. Morning session is 9:15-11:30. Afternoon session is 12:15-2:30.
- Average class size is sixteen students with two teachers present at all times.
- Tuition of 115.00 paid monthly. A non-refundable $30.00 registration fee is required at time of registration
- Registrations for the current school year as well as for 2021/2022 are being taken.
- Ask about referral discounts
- Halloween Party and Parade
- Woodland Indians unit with Thanksgiving Feast
- Visit to local Fire Station
- Field trip to Magical Theater Company
We invite prospective students and families to visit
Call for an
Now taking registrations for 2021/2022
Morning session has one opening Afternoon session has two openings
Double click here to add text.